Rules and Regulations
Please remember your Acknowledgement ID and visit the Delegate Registration centers on or after 19th January 2023 between 11 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. at
- PVR Pavilion, S B Road
- NFAI, Law College Road
- INOX, Camp
- Eligibility: Delegate must be 18 years and above of age as on 2nd February, 2023.
- The catalogue fee will be Rs.800/- only and a discounted rate of Rs.600/- is available for film club members, students and senior citizens.
- Please carry any of the following documents as Proof of Identity and Age (Any one): Passport, Driving License, Income Tax PAN Card, Photo Identity Card issued by Central / State Government Authority, Aadhar Card for age verification.
- On verification of all records, and approval thereof, and the delegate card will be issued. If the information found false or wrong, the card will not be issued and the money paid via online transaction will not be refunded.
- Multiple registrations by the same person shall be rejected by the system.
- The catalogue and schedule will be available from 3rd February at venues.
- Delegate Card Once Issued cannot be cancelled, it is Non-Transferable and Lost Passes will not be replaced.
- Delegate card is valid from 2nd to 9th February 2023 at PVR Pavilion- S B Road, National Film Archive of India NFAI- Law college road, Inox- Camp screens for Festival Films only.
- Venue Rules and Regulations are applicable as per Government rules/instructions.
- Delegate card is valid for entry to all festival venues & theatres at festival screenings.
- Delegate must be 18 years and above of age as on 2nd February, 2023.
- Seating will be on a “First-Come, First Served” basis. The delegate must vacate the auditorium after every show.
- At all screenings, some seats will be reserved for special invitees of PIFF. Delegate will not be allowed to reserve seats..
- Any kind of photography and videography will not be permitted inside the theatre. This also includes shooting with mobile phones, smartphones or digital cameras.
- Digital Catalogue and Schedule will be available from 8th January, 2023 on PIFF website.
- This pass is also valid for Opening and Closing functions on a ‘First-Come, First-Served’ basis and subject to availability of seats. And delegate will be permitted to attend PIFF events, workshops, media interactions, etc. Rules and Regulations of the venue will be applicable.
- Due to corona situation festival may get postponed also. No refund will be done but your registration will be safe until further developments.
- All rights of admission are reserved with PIFF.
- For further details:
contact us on +91 20 24265161.
Write us at : email@example.com
Click here to Login